Saturday was a packed day for the Carraway household. I got the kids up early and we headed into Fairhope for their pediatrician's flu shot clinic. Both kids got the flu mist and we returned to Daphne with a breakfast for Daddy. We scarfed down our food and loaded up the car for Mississippi. After an hour or so drive we arrived at Seward Farms in Lucedale, MS. Although they don't have any pumpkins they have a 3 acre corn maze (5 mile walk to get through the whole thing!!!), hayrides, cow trains, petting zoo, pig races, corn cannons, and a huge play/picnic grounds. After 2 hours at the Farms we headed back to Alabama. Nathan ran errands, The kids and I got pumpkins, and Darren arrived. Nathan and I headed to Tamra's for her annual Halloween Pumpkin Party. It was a long day but everybody had a great time. P.S. I can't get the pictures in the right order.
No comments:
Post a Comment