Monday, January 19, 2009
My birthday & Saints
On Sunday the 28th we headed to New Orleans with Tamra, John, Brandon, and Heather. Brandon & Heather graciously took us all to the last Saints game of the season. We left Daphne @ 5...yes 5 a.m. for the drive to NO. We arrived at 8:30 and "thought" we would be allowed in the stadium @ 9 a.m. Wellllll, we couldn't get in until 10. Did I mention that it was freeeeeeezing (I of course had no jacket). Anyway, we had a blast at the game and headed to our hotel for some much needed sleep (Thanks Tamra for booking such a sweet hotel). At 6 that night we headed down into the French Quarter for some dinner and "entertainment". I thought I would head back to the hotel at about 10 or 11...try 2 in the morning. At midnight the entire bar we were at wished me a "Happy Birthday" and I even got to get up on stage with the band and dance. Brandon bought the entire bar a round of drinks in honor of my birthday (Thanks Brandon). Oh, and I forgot to mention that Nathan bought me an awesome Saints jacket for my birthday so I didn't shiver the night away. I have to say, it was by far one of the best starts to a birthday in years. Thanks guys!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment